Open links in secondary window

egg

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

** Small Changes for Bigger Things in Life **

Monday, September 01, 2008

Love Di Di


Today is "Beat My Brother" Day. Hahahaha...cos Amelia was caught smacking Alden a few times. However look at them in these photos. So sweet together hor.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bee3lious said...

haha .. it's definitely part of our growing up. I think I also smack my sis & bro when I was a child. Fight and quarrel too when we were much older!

4:00 PM, September 03, 2008  
Blogger Egg said...

Kekeke..don't remember beating my siblings but had "fighting contest" and wrestling with them before.

My mum always says, wait til the little one is more grown-up, Amelia might be bullied instead. Hahahaha

11:34 PM, September 03, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Larry: The WAR has juz began! Muahaha.....:-)

10:24 AM, September 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home