Weekend Breakfast
Bought the high chair from IKEA as I wanted Amelia to learn to sit still by the table and eat with us. And also because the only baby chair that I have in my house, is the laying type which is not as suitable when I'm feeding her porridge.Here's a lazy weekend morning where both of us will have our breakfast together while Sean will either eat by his computer table or still asleep as he will usually do the wee hours / early morning feeding. :)


2 Comments:
wow! Amelia can drink from the sippy spout! Jie Jie Beatrice is so lazy when you ask her to hold and drink cup and drink by herself =) she will only chew chew chew on the spout.. hahaa..
Ya, for a while cos she love water. We always say she's like a water tank.
Post a Comment
<< Home