Open links in secondary window

egg

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

** Small Changes for Bigger Things in Life **

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Happy Shopping

Haven't blogged for a while. Well, my PC crashed and so have to wait patiently for my hubby to be sick of his game for that moment before I can use his machine. Kekeke...look who's talking behind his back while using his PC. :P

Not too sure if I should get a laptop for home use. Quite tempting especially when the price is so affordable nowadays but hardly use it except to blog or check emails. Maybe I should just save up the money for Amelia or other purposes.


1 Comments:

Blogger Bee3lious said...

Aiyo! Don't buy since U already got one @ hme. Ask Daddy Sean to share share his pc and let u post Amelia pix cos we want more!

Yes! U should save the $$$ for Amelia and bring her down to Kindermuisk! She will love it!

10:34 AM, May 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home