Open links in secondary window

egg

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

** Small Changes for Bigger Things in Life **

Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Inbox: HEXAPLET after the TWINS

Wow, received this email from my friend recently. Simply can't imagine how life would be for this "lucky" parent. Taking care of 1 baby is already so energy draining. Twins or even hexaplet??!! S.O.S, man!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really curious how this lady cope with six ... I am struggling with! But think about it, maybe its the joy she has and she must be a full time mom and a fantastic multi-tasker to be able to manage ... she is another Supermom ... definitely

8:27 AM, September 24, 2006  
Blogger Egg said...

Aiyo, I think even if she's full-time mummy, she also needs to get help. Imagine twins plus 6 new-borns! Headache ah, how to feed?!

3:28 PM, September 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home