Open links in secondary window

egg

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

** Small Changes for Bigger Things in Life **

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Having Trouble to Blog Recently.... :(

Haven't see any updates in my blog recently, rite? Well, partly because I have been on business trips recently and also partially due to the migrated blogger site! Seems to have prob creating new post via IE. Using Mozilla Firefox now and it seems ok. Technical prob.

Well, more updates and developments on Amelia to come :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still having the same problem with IE7 when using Larry's pc. It seems like there is bug, which does not allows me to write, but posting of pics are quite alright sometimes.

I am using safari most of the time to post and write using the html version. Hence, learning java at the same time .. hahahaa .. Troublesome too =(

7:30 AM, March 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home